Crocker Village - Alley Row Collection
This home is part of a new downtown Sacramento neighborhood, seeks to balance classic architecture that blends well with surrounding neighborhoods while offering modern experiences, injecting a designer aesthetic with comforting familiarity, and blending a suburban living with an urban downtown lifestyle. This well-detailed Spanish elevation style cottage embraces classically minded move-down buyers seeking a historical old-world yet urban feel. The selling point of this home is the carved out private outdoor courtyard that feeds light, openness and views to the major living spaces – great room, kitchen, and owners suite.
- 2021 PCBC Gold Nugget Awards – Home of The Year
- 2021 PCBC Gold Nugget Awards – Best Single Family Detached Home – 1,800 to 2,499 sq. ft – Plan 6 – Grand Award
- 2021 PCBC Gold Nugget Awards – Best Single Family Detached Home – 2,500 to 2,999 sq. ft. – Plan 5 – Merit Award
- 2021 Best in American Living Awards – Single-Family Production, Category 2: Detached Home 2,001 - 2,500 sq. ft., Built for Sale – Plan 6 – Winner
- 2022 Nationals Awards – Category 55 – Best Single Family Detached Model Home 2,000 to 2,500 sq. ft. – Gold Award
THIS PROJECT WAS FEATURED IN INSPIRE. VIEW IT HERE.