Bisnow Multifamily Annual Conference is the biggest residential event in DFW! Learn about investment, leasing, resident demands, construction, design and development.
What You’ll Learn From DFW CRE Leaders:
- What’s the future of multifamily in DFW with a record expectation of 507,000 units to hit the national CRE market this year?
- Are there opportunities for affordable housing that people aren’t seeing as investors from other states are in pursuit of expansion for these types of deals in DFW?
- Why are apartments in the U.S. getting smaller but Dallas area apartments aren’t?
- How are city councils going about zoning when it comes to multifamily projects in Dallas-Fort Worth?
- How do the changes in the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 benefit developers?
- What are developers, owners and investors doing to stay ahead of resident consumer behavior shifts that started during the pandemic?
- How will the demand for charging stations as an amenity affect the Multifamily market due to the rise of electric vehicles?
- What’s the best way to position yourself in Multifamily as investment sale transactions have dramatically slowed down after a record-breaking year nationally in 2021?
- How will the multifamily market be impacted by recent collapses in the banking sector with its disproportionate reliance on the banking sector?