We are seeking experienced and creative individuals who can, with guidance from our Design Director, develop conceptual schematic designs and graphic presentations for clients and municipalities.
- Possess exceptional and creative 2D and 3D graphics skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have knowledge of zoning, building and ADA/ANSI accessibility codes
- Understand site planning concepts and design standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of residential architecture design experience
- Licensed Architect preferred
- Excellent design and graphic drafting skills
- AutoCAD expertise
- 3D Visualization software proficiency – SketchUp, Revit, etc.
- Photoshop or equivalent illustrative skills.