Des Moines, IA | Sacramento, CA
Assists the Project Manager in producing quality construction documents in an efficient and profitable manner. Transforms initial schematic design by utilizing our custom AutoCAD system to product Working documents.
- Uses AutoCAD, Revit, and manual processes to product construction documents using instructions and pre-established guidelines set by others.
- Follows applicable guidelines for project standards.
- Converts limited verbal and written directions from Job Captain or Project Manager throughout the design process and into a finished product or document.
- Drafts specification changes as needed.
- Generates architectural plans and graphics.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Has knowledge of commonly used multifamily architectural concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience required. Design, graphic, and related computer skills a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate degree in Drafting and/or Design.
- Has experience in multifamily architecture and/or construction.