Des Moines, IA | Sacramento, CA
Assists the Project Manager in producing quality construction documents in an efficient and profitable manner. Transforms initial schematic design by utilizing our custom AutoCAD system to product Working documents.
- Uses AutoCAD, Revit, and manual processes to product construction documents using instructions and pre-established guidelines set by others.
- Follows applicable guidelines for project standards.
- Converts limited verbal and written directions from Job Captain or Project Manager throughout the design process and into a finished product or document.
- Drafts specification changes as needed.
- Generates architectural plans and graphics.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Has knowledge of commonly used multifamily architectural concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience required. Design, graphic, and related computer skills a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate degree in Drafting and/or Design.
- Has experience in multifamily architecture and/or construction.
BSB Design provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parenting status, results of genetic testing, service in the military or any other quality or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement,promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.