Assists the project team in producing, coordinating, and managing the operations and activities of projects to assure quality, accuracy, completeness, profitability, efficiency, and timeliness.
- Assists in all phases of projects.
- Organizes graphic objects on the drawing.
- Plans, sets up, produces and edits drawings and related documents.
- Provides comprehensive knowledge of drafting procedures, production drawings and standards.
- Controls the quality and completeness of drawings.
- Participates in project strategy planning.
- Communicates overall status of drawings.
- Clarifies ambiguous information.
- Assists in evaluating status of projects for project scheduling, accuracy, and completeness.
- Serves as in-house consultant to the office staff as relates to technical ramifications of drawings and drawing information.
- Communicates with and works with Client’s staff personnel as relates to construction document generation and tracking per direction of project manager.
- Communicates and coordinates with other project consultants as required per the project for design issue or construction resolution.
- Communicates with and works with Client’s or General Contractor’s staff personnel in resolving construction issues in the field.
- Reviews construction for compliance with design intent and with applicable codes.
- Produces field reports for third party distribution per direction of the project manager.
- Logs, reviews, and processes shop drawing submittals as required per contract and direction of Construction Phase Administrator.
- Reviews construction specifications as relates to the project’s design intent.
- Advanced knowledge of construction standards and codes required; AutoCAD proficiency is required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, timeliness and with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- State architectural registration.
- Five years of experience in assisting with all phases of a project.