Architectural Draftsperson: Level 2
If you want to be a part of a high energy, innovative team that is disrupting the housing industry then BSB Design, Inc. is the place for your next career! Led by talented architects across the country, BSB Design offices create regionally sensitive designs and provide product support services from coast to coast. Services have grown to include the addition of land planning, landscape architecture, estimating and cost consulting services as well as light commercial, institutional, retirement, hospitality and mixed use design. All of which are opportunities that have only enhanced the firm's impressive portfolio and capabilities. Always seeking to establish trends instead of follow them, BSB Design promises to be a leader in the field for years to come. Our mission is now, and always has been, to design the places where people live life and spend their time…better.
This is an Intermediate to Senior level technical staff position. The ideal candidate will have good organization, experience with AutoCad, Revit and have production knowledge.
- Will perform semi-complicated to complex CAD and Revit drafting and/or architectural design assignments supporting production and design departments.
- Expected to make routine judgement decisions based on program, code requirements and project concept design.
- Generate schematic design drawings from rough sketches or CAD block out drawings
- Drafts specification changes as needed.
- Converts limited verbal and written directions from Job Captain or Project Manager throughout the design process and into a finished product or document.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of commonly used architectural concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- General knowledge of code requirements.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience required.
- Design, graphic and related computer skills a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or equivalent.
- 4 years minimum architectural CAD and Revit experience in an office environment.
BSB Design, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.