Dallas, TX | Tampa, FL
Assists the Project Manager/Engineer in producing quality construction documents in an efficient and profitable manner. Transforms initial schematic design by utilizing our custom AutoCAD system to produce working documents.
- Uses AutoCAD and/or Revit skills to produce multifamily building structural construction documents.
- Produce accurate finished documents following limited verbal and written directions from Engineers.
- Interpret and implement building code changes.
- Draft specification changes as needed.
- Develops complete set of construction documents including framing plans, shear wall plans, foundation plans, details, etc.
- Proofreads own work and proofreads work of others.
- Work independently as well as be part of a collaborative team.
- Experience with multifamily wood framing and shear walls.
- Experience with foundation drafting and elevated slab is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- AutoCAD and/or Revit experience required.
- Associate’s degree in Drafting and/or Design or Equal.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with 5 years preferred in structural drafting for multifamily and residential projects.