Assists the Project Manager/Engineer in producing quality construction documents in an efficient and profitable manner. Transforms initial schematic design by utilizing our custom AutoCAD system to produce working documents.
- Uses AutoCAD and/or Revit skills to produce multifamily building structural construction documents.
- Produce accurate finished documents following limited verbal and written directions from Engineers.
- Interpret and implement building code changes.
- Draft specification changes as needed.
- Develops complete set of construction documents including framing plans, shear wall plans, foundation plans, details, etc.
- Proofreads own work and proofreads work of others.
- Work independently as well as be part of a collaborative team.
- Experience with multifamily wood framing and shear walls.
- Experience with foundation drafting and elevated slab is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- AutoCAD and/or Revit experience required.
- Associate’s degree in Drafting and/or Design or Equal.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with 5 years preferred in structural drafting for multifamily and residential projects.
BSB Design, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.