Orange County, CA
We are seeking motivated, detail-oriented individuals to coordinate and manage the the day-to-day operation and activities of the client, the client’s projects and the staff assigned to those projects to assure quality, profitability, efficiency, and timeliness. Create a team environment where all members work together to meet project deadlines. Identifies the needs and concerns of the client and works to successfully satisfy these.
- Works with Business Director or Regional Partner to define scope of product.
- Prepares workforce requirements, schedules, budgets, and fee projections.
- Understands construction methods/procedures.
- Develops code searches.
- Assists in Product Schematic Design process.
- Initiates design development.
- Produces contract documents.
- Keep project records including code documentation, project history, correspondence, estimates and budgets.
- Coordinates the staff assigned to project to meet established schedules and budget.
- Answers questions and gives daily guidance to team.
- Maintains open communication with client to avoid problems and improve relationships.
- Initiates and participates in construction walk-throughs.
- Coordinates provision of Construction Administration services as required by contract.
- Checks work of project staff for content and accuracy.
- Participates in zoning and public hearings.
- Participates in projections and the billing process to provide accurate information of work progress and additional billing requirements and follows-up on overdue invoices.
- Initiates remedial action for projects falling behind budgeted hours/dollars.
- Communicates delays, problems with project, etc. to business director.
- Keeps up-to-date on current trends and developments in the housing market.
- Promotes the firm within the business community to develop new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 years’ project management experience.
- Licensed Architect preferred.
- AutoCAD and/or Revit proficiency required as well as Excel, Microsoft Word, Bluebeam, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Leadership, supervisory and personnel management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both orally and in writing
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Problem Solver