October 19, 2020 - October 22, 2020
NMHC Interface Student Housing Virtual Conference
In light of the unparalleled disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic, NMHC and France Media, publisher of Student Housing Business and parent company of the InterFace Conference Group, will be combining their individual student housing events to hold a joint Student Housing Conference and Exposition, now held virtually.
This one-time virtual event will bring together the best of both group’s conferences – France Media’s InterFace Student Housing and the NMHC Student Housing Conference.
EDUCATION, INFORMATION & NETWORKING:
- More than 20 panels featuring 100+ high-level speakers and presenters
- Educational sessions on investment, development, financing, leasing, management, operations, technology, architecture, construction
- Virtual InterFace+ roundtables
- A virtual exhibit hall with 70+ industry-leading vendors and service providers
- Exhibitor pages including “contact us” form, integrated video chat to connect with attendees, space to share links to company website or video links, as well as the ability to post materials for download. User-friendly interface. Info remains live 24/7 for 4 weeks.
- 1:1 video meetings between attendees and sponsors/exhibitors
- Exclusive NMHC research presentation
- Student Housing Business Innovator Awards Presentation
- Single event hub website which integrates all video streaming, facilitates 1:1 meetings between sponsors/exhibitors and attendees, includes virtual booths, offers attendees access to booths and recorded video sessions 24/7 for 4 weeks after the event.