October 2, 2019 - October 4, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
The conference offers a refreshed agenda for a new, more challenging era. Rent control, snowballing costs, hard-to-find and retain talent, and moving-target consumer demand are multifamily’s new normal.
Collective action, collaborative new approaches to technology, shared data, and a new ecosystem of trusted, strategic partners stand as solutions, tactics, and a roadmap to the 2020s. Micro level success may hinge on macro-level effectiveness on educating Americans that multifamily rental communities are America’s attainable housing.
This two-and-one-half day curriculum offers leaders, operators, investors, strategists, and managers a place to accelerate the pace of discovery, spotlight opportunity for action, and plot their organization’s path forward.
The conference will put you in the position to:
- Compare economics notes and develop strategies to address future supply and demand.
- Understand renter preferences and manage for future expectations.
- Learn from best practices in risk management and identifying opportunities.
- Restructure operations to leverage strengths and marry with new partnerships.
- Strengthen your internal culture to attract and retain talent.
- Be active in conversations on process innovations.
- Build a resilient structure to flexibly react to the digital transformation.