July 13, 2022
BISNOW SoCal: Social Industrial and Logistics
Los Angeles, CA
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS EVENT COVERING LA INDUSTRIAL CRE
What You'll Learn About Los Angeles Industrial & Logistics Commercial Real Estate:
- How are developers working to mitigate the supply and demand imbalance for industrial space?
- With the sharp rise in e-commerce activity coupled with booms in several industries - like manufacturing, cold-storage, and automobiles - demand for industrial space has soared. Which tenants have the most demand for space? Who are we building for?
- Which Los Angeles submarkets are seeing the most industrial growth and activity? Which submarkets are industry leaders targeting for development opportunities?
- The pandemic has led to a surge in e-commerce; in turn, the industrial sector has posted historically low vacancies. Will the demand for industrial space continue to see growth 5-10 years from now?
- With the Russian invasion of Ukraine, what sort of effects might this have on the global supply chain? How will this affect the industrial market - or even the commercial real estate market as a whole?
Who You'll Network With: Brokers, owners, developers, investors, lawyers, and government officials.