To address complex site constraints and density requirements, the Podium solution is available in a variety of footprints and configurations, all three or four stories over structured parking. This makes the Podium perfect for urban or suburban infill sites and helps developers solve the parking issue when dirt is at a premium. Podium buildings feature elevator access and a variety of amenity spaces.
|Podium Solution 1
- U-shape with outdoor courtyard maximizes parking and density for urban infill sites
- Building footprint creates outdoor amenity space above the garage
- Higher density solution with main lobby, shared amenity spaces, elevator
- Design interest through turret-style corner feature
Density: 36 to 40 du/ac
Unit Mix: 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom; 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom + Den; 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom; 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom + Den; 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom
Unit Size: 687 sq. ft. to 1,479 sq. ft.
Configuration: Four levels of residential units over one level of parking with amenity spaces, elevator and raised courtyard
|Podium Solution 2
- Higher density option with great curb appeal ideal for suburban/urban transitional areas
- Modern elevation with a flat roof and brick and stucco panels in varied colors
- L-shaped podium allows varied configurations to fit a wide range of sites
- 99 units, 72 parking spaces, 44 bicycle spaces
Density: 28 to 30 du/ac
Unit Mix: Studio; 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom; 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom; 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom
Unit Size: 472 sq. ft. to 1,480 sq. ft.
Configuration: Four levels of residential (99 units) over one level of parking (72 spaces)
|Podium Solution 3
- Boutique podium building with upscale, niche design perfect for smaller infill sites
- Shared amenity space on each floor with convenience restroom
- Premium two-bedroom, dual-master corner units offer wrap-around balconies
- Garage spaces include dedicated storage space
Density: 38 to 40 du/ac
Unit Mix: Studio; 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom; 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom
Unit Size: 702 sq. ft. to 1,323 sq. ft.
Configuration: Three levels of residential (36 units) with elevator lobby and amenity spaces over one level of parking (36 spaces)