Introducing the new architecture and neuroscience of innovation lab design for growth-oriented businesses driven to achieve elite-level performance to win today’s biggest opportunities – and the future.
Long before we set out to help businesses supercharge their capacity for innovation, we developed our own internal Innovation Lab Design program. We forged a new mindset, launched a web-based app to gather ideas, and built a physical lab space in our Des Moines, IA, office. This exercise helped us refine and advance our Innovation Lab Design services.
Today, in collaboration with Cooper Strategic and BSB Design, your company will create a unique, individualized innovation lab program specific to your business needs and strategic vision. Access to industry thought-leaders like Robert Cooper, Ph.D., with colleagues in neuroscience and valuation metrics, and Dan Swift, AIA, with national experience in design and innovation, will drive your company to achieve in ways you never thought possible.
Your firm’s simple yet customized innovation lab design will include:
- Mindset – Starting with leadership and encompassing your entire company culture, we help innovative thinking become part of daily workflows.
- Space – A physical lab is an extension of the innovation mindset of your employees, offering a tangible representation of your company’s new culture.
- Technologies – We identify technology that capitalizes on the unique opportunities within your specific business, then design the implementation plan that encourages experimentation.
- Pace and Accountability Metric that Doubles Improvements – What we can measure, we can change. Innovation is a moving target, so we ground advancement in metrics we can quantify and report effectively.
- Mobile App to Continually Capture/Share Ideas and Improvements – We help you tap the collective mindset of your workforce to fill the innovation hopper through a simple, intuitive interface.
- Data Science as an Organizational Asset – Your tech HQ for innovation lab progress will deliver on-demand output for real-time assessment of lab performance.
- Measurable Results – When fully implemented, your innovation lab will deliver a minimum 3 to 1 return on investment in the first year.