2018 Multifamily Executive ConferenceLas Vegas, NV
The Multifamily Executive Conference is the premier national event for owners, management firms, developers and architects. Register today to be a part of this essential, forward-thinking experience.
FOR THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST BUSINESS COMMUNITY LEADERS OF TODAY AND TOMORROW
Beyond 2020: Best Practices and Bright Ideas on What’s Next for Multifamily
Waiting for multifamily’s future to reveal itself is not an option. Amid the changes, dynamics, and dislocations that will disrupt business from inside out and outside in, the future is one you and your team can make, … if you start right now.
That’s why the Multifamily Executive Conference looks Beyond 2020. This is your opportunity for a head start on how to both perform at excellence levels today, and to transform as the ones who’ll seize the moment to reimagine an exciting, life-altering future for multifamily community design, investment, development and management.
The Multifamily Executive Conference is a two-plus day take-away focused motivation, insight, and inspiration immersion experience for the best and brightest business community leaders of today and tomorrow.
Connect. Get informed. Act to build your organization to what it can become in every measure of performance, profitability, and purpose.
This year’s MFEC is a must-attend event if you want to:
• Be first with the best outlook on economics, supply, demand, and values.
• Understand strategic opportunity around value-add and new development.
• Relook at your portfolio risk exposure, options and opportunities.
• Operate with excellence.
• Understand customers better, and where they’re going.
• Join discussions on local policy issues like rent control.
• Learn to take costs out that do not add value, and invest resources in what matters.
• Energize and transform your organization around purpose, impact, and innovation.
This year’s event offers a dynamic line-up of best practice, break-through case studies, energized workshops, and spotlights on opportunity and challenge that will allow you to move through 2019 and 2020 planning and strategy process with the tools, insights, and access to be confident your organization is on the path of success and adaptability.
WORKSHOPS / TRACKS
The Multifamily Executive Conference will have three dedicated tracks focused on issues central to the multifamily housing marketplace:
• Capital, Investment & Leadership Track – Sessions in this track will be geared towards senior-level executives who own, operate, and develop multifamily housing.
• Property Management & Operations Track – Sessions in this track will be focused on property management issues, technology, and marketing geared towards senior managers and executives.
• Design & Development Track – Sessions in this track will be focused on new products and markets, land and development issues, as well as architectural designs and opportunities geared towards architects, developers, and infill specialists.
These tracks will include multiple sessions led by multifamily housing’s best and brightest.
There will be three sets of workshops– one on Day 1, and two on Day 2. You may select which session you’d like to go to for each, allowing you to customize the experience and achieve the most meaningful takeaway for you and your company.
For additional information about each workshop, please view the agenda here.