Summer Student Internship
Des Moines, IA, Denver, CO, Charlotte, NC, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Orange County, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Sacramento, CA, and Tampa, FL
If you are a college student looking for real world experience, you’ve come to the right place! We are looking for skilled college students who want to put their knowledge to the test by performing architectural work in a learning capacity. Working with our Project Managers, you’ll have an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the practical application of architectural theory.
These individuals will:
- Prepare architectural plans and specifications for simple projects or portions of more complex projects.
- Produce construction documents using AutoCAD and manual processes following specific instructions and pre-established guidelines.
- Follow applicable guidelines for project standards.
- Draft specification changes as needed.
- Assist with filing and various clerical duties in the department.
- AutoCAD and/or Revit experience
- Current enrollment in a two or four year college degree program. Second or third academic year preferred.
- Knowledge of commonly-used architectural concepts, practices, and procedures
- Design, graphic and related computer skills a plus
- Demonstrated organizational skills