Project Architect/Project Manager
Orange County, CA and Sacramento, CA
We are seeking motivated, detail-oriented individuals to coordinate and manage the tasks and staff working on multiple projects to meet quality and profitability expectations, and to effectively manage the needs and concerns of our clients.
This individual will:
- Manage the day-to-day operations and activities of large-scale projects.
- Coordinate the staff assigned to projects to meet established schedules and budgets.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have proven management abilities.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the projects from conceptual design through construction administration –including project accounting and reporting.
- Demonstrate expert working knowledge of building and accessibility codes, construction types and construction techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 years’ project management experience.
- Licensed Architect preferred.
- AutoCAD and/or Revit proficiency required as well as Excel, Microsoft Word, Bluebeam, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Leadership, supervisory and personnel management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both orally and in writing
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Problem Solver