Orange County, CA
We are looking for an individual to serve as the resource for the business development and promotional efforts in a specific market area. Someone who can provide leadership and guidance to office marketing efforts. This person would also coordinate marketing efforts with Marketing staff.
This individual will:
- Respond to inquiries regarding new work and potential clients with correspondence, folios, in person presentations and follows up with proposals as required.
- Secure new work to help ensure a consistent workload and cash flow.
- Manage presentation efforts to obtain new clients.
- Represent BSB as Business Development Director to potential clients.
- Implement a marketing budget and strategy.
- Establish a network of associated professionals to obtain references for future work.
- Maintain relationships with building industry, publications and associations.
- Review with Marketing staff the worthiness of commercially photographed projects that have been built.
- Coordinate direct mail programs to make clients and potential clients aware of our services.
- Assist and participate in speech opportunities.
- Review corporate award strategy, in conjunction with Marketing staff, for entering awards programs and producing awards packages for submission.
- Assume project management responsibilities as required.
- Oversee maintenance of existing marketing files and documents new projects as they occur.
- Train project managers on sales and presentation skills.
- Attend seminars, workshops, meetings, etc. to maintain professional standards.
- Focus on “continuing education” to stay in the front of our industry and position our company as a leader.
- Requires ongoing research, investigation, etc. to stay on top of the national design trends.
- Support and uphold company policies and procedures, as a member of management, both internally and in matters outside the company.
- Assist with the management and direction of the office. Works with other directors, partners and managers, to keep office working and to develop and establish new ideas and procedures.
- Must be versatile to work well in both a team environment and independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize all work to meet specific deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding and visualization of projects from conception through completion
- Individuals with a passion for architecture and the drive to advance professionally