Construction Phase Administrator
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented person with a good working knowledge of project specifications and plans, building codes, field construction, and construction means and methods. This person must have proven experience in working with clients, contractors, architects and engineers to monitor and resolve issues during the construction phase of Multifamily projects.
This individual will:
- Be responsible for keeping records and review/process submittals and requests for information
- Be responsible for reviewing pay applications of assigned projects
- Site observation to document construction progress in the form of written reports
- Ensure building codes, standards, and regulations are followed
- Have direct client contact during the bidding and construction phase and must be able to exceed client expectations.
- Lead construction project meetings
- Collaborate in the development of written specification standards for use in all multifamily projects
- Perform internal project reviews and develop multifamily quality assurance practices and standards.
- Research materials and best practice installation methods
- Research and aid Project Managers in determining project permitting requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, along with AIA state registration and/or state registration preferred
- Three to five years’ experience in assisting with all phases of a project.
- Revit proficiency required as well as Excel, Microsoft Word, Bluebeam and Adobe Acrobat
- Substantial design and construction experience, a thorough understanding of construction techniques and methods, and the ability to interpret the intent of construction documents
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines with shifting priorities
- Strong attention to detail with accuracy
- Able to travel the continental United States on a regular basis
- Working knowledge of accessibility codes
- Ability to become efficient utilizing Newforma project management software