Draftsperson / Intern Architect
Assists the Project Manager in producing quality construction documents in an efficient and profitable manner. Transforms initial schematic design by utilizing our custom AutoCAD system to produce working documents.
- Uses AutoCAD, Revit, and manual processes to product construction documents using instructions and pre-established guidelines set by others.
- Converts limited verbal and written directions from Job Captain or Project Manager throughout the design process and into a finished product or document.
- Drafts specification changes as needed.
- Generates architectural plans and graphics.
- Coordinates with consultants, supplier, and others for handling changes and providing information.
- Research material and costs as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Has knowledge of commonly used architectural concepts, practices, and procedures.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience required.
- Design, graphic and related computer skills a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree in Drafting and/or Design or Bachelor's Degree in Architecture.
- Experience in architecture and/or construction.