Des Moines, IA | Dallas, TX | Orange County, CA
People deliver their best when working hard together, but having fun, in an environment where they are respected and offered opportunities. BSB Design has been in business for over 50 years and is a national full-service architecture, engineering and design firm. We enjoy a friendly work environment where everyone is dedicated to mutual trust, respect, and excellence.
The ideal candidate will have a dedicated work ethic, upbeat and positive outlook, and a personal commitment to quality. Candidates must be proficient in Revit, CAD with some construction knowledge and experience preferred.
Collaborate with Job Captains or Project Managers on project development and establishing timelines
Perform at a high level to maintain project schedules
Prepare documents to a level consistent with BSB Design quality standards
Analyze available information to determine and plan the best approach to develop and complete drawings
- Knowledge of commonly used architectural concepts, practices and procedures
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet established deadlines
- Proficient computer skills appropriate to the field of architecture and design
- Able to receive constructive feedback with a positive attitude
- Collaborative individual committed to working with the team to produce the best possible results
- Professionalism: Approach others in a tactful manner; React well under pressure; Treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accept responsibility for own actions; Follow through on commitments.
- Quality: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Look for ways to improve and promote quality; Apply feedback to improve performance; Monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Work under minimum supervision.
- Associate degree in drafting and/or design.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience required
- Construction knowledge/experience preferred
- Design, graphic and related computer skills are a plus