Junior Architectural Designer
Assists in development of conceptual designs for clients for single family, multi-family, and commercial building. Produces artwork and develops designs. The ideal candidate will have a dedicated work ethic, upbeat and positive outlook, and a personal commitment to quality. We are looking for skilled a individual to assist in developing conceptual designs for clients on single family, multi-family, and commercial projects.
- Assists with developing artwork for client presentations.
- Assists Business Director and/or Partner with Land planning layouts
- Develops own schematic design after consulting with clients.
- Designs specific product for client accomplished by listening to and following guidance of supervisors.
- Follows all phases of project – concept through construction.
- Develops conceptual by hand or CAD drafting for client bid sets (preliminary pricing).
- Performs research/code searches as requested.
- Visits sites to conduct design review.
- Must have strong understanding and proficiently use AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and 3D media for design
- Strong hand drawn graphic skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to visualize structures and understand industry standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in design or design development
- Additional experience may take the place of some education requirements